Friday, October 12, 2012

Family Update October 2012

It has been a while since I've done a family update and some of you also may be wondering where I'm at in the pregnancy. Well we are getting close....I'm now almost 38 weeks....two weeks away! My due date is October 27th but I'm hoping this baby girl will come early :). I've hit the point of extreme exhaustion and discomfort most of the time and definitely feel ready. Everyone in the family has also been battling sickness and Callie and I now have it. We could use prayers for this, and also that I don't go into labor while feeling extra crummy.
 
Blake is almost 3 1/2 now. He has started preschool and absolutely loves it. We felt it would be good for him since he has always needed constant stimulation, and so far it has been a huge blessing. He Also has entered the talking non-stop stage and asks "why" to just about everything!

Callie is 16 months and loves to babble, even if most of it doesn't make sense. She's already saying quite a few words and mimicking sounds. She does really well playing on her own and entertaining herself (the opposite of Blake!), but also loves to copy some of the things her big brother is doing....like playing cars! I think we need to get her some more girly toys :).

Here is a quick video of the kids preparing for their new baby sister. I added some random pictures below as well.



Callie likes to try on Blake's back pack :).
 
 Blake LOVES to read books!

Callie inspecting Blake's new hair cut 


The kids with their favorite stuffed animals. Callie doesn't like to sleep without her "Squishy" and Blake just loves his "Little Bow Wow"

No comments:


"This is what God the Lord says - he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it: I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. Isaiah 42:5-7