Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Eighth Anniversary Outing

On August 6th we celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary and did something completely new and exciting. We rented a scooter and our friends Ashley and Pete took us to the beautiful rice fields and up one of the volcanos. I can't even describe the beauty of what we saw......it was absolutely breathtaking and felt like we were on a different planet! Here are some pictures from the adventure...


In case you were wondering, we were wearing our helmets....just not for the picture :)
 



 My friend Ashley and I
 We saw several waterfalls along the way
 


We found a little jungle path on the side of the mountain
 
This was halfway up the volcano 



 

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

Congrats on eight years, Ellie! I have fond memories of being in your wedding right before moving to Austin ;)


"This is what God the Lord says - he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it: I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. Isaiah 42:5-7